Job interview chique

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the quality of these pictures because I take them using my iPhone 6S in my less than clean bedroom mirror. I will start uploading photos with a better quality soon but my sister's camera is sans cable at the moment so I can't actually get the pictures onto my laptop. Anyway, this is a little job interview outfit that I whipped up on a quick trip to town the day before my interview. I don't own that much smart clothes or I do but nothing quite conservative enough for an interview, my usual stuff ends up either being short, tight or heavy on the boobs. I popped into H&M after seeing some lovely trousers online which, spoiler alert, weren't even in the shop but I did manage to pick up some lovely smart black trousers with a belt and this beautiful shirt (I actually picked up two shirts because they were such good price and another pair of trousers from Primark). As a lover of clothes, I'm actually thrilled at the thought of buying more smart/professional clothes. So, here is said interview chique outfit and the details.

Outfit details: 
Black trousers with belt: £19.99 from H&M
Black and White striped shirt: £12.99 from H&M
Red ankle boots: Pretty Little Things, I think. 
Necklace: Pandora chain, 18th Birthday present. 



 

I think the small details are often the most important and the belt on these trousers are what drew me to them, they're simple but so pretty. I had no idea what jewellery to use because the belt was already a visible accessory, despite being part of the trousers, so I settled for a pretty simple long necklace.






Fingers crossed that the interview goes well. I went with the advice 'a little goes a long way' and went for a simple natural makeup look and some soft curls to complete the look.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for reading this post.

Tiffani. x

Comments

Popular Posts