It's time for jumpers


Another outfit post, ya bet your ass that this is another outfit post. Last Friday my nan suggested that we grab some lunch and I chose one of the best places on earth: Smith and Western. Do I even need to explain why I love it so much? It's Western-themed and I love it so much. Also, the ribs are my favourite thing ever. So, knowing it was cold - yes, winter is finally here and it ain't playing - so I turned to one of my new jumpers. It's a lovely brown turtleneck jumper that is the perfect addition to any wardrobe. The arms are these puffy almost wing-like arms that are super comfortable and the fabric is so soft and, most importantly, not too thick. For me, there's nothing worse than a really thick jumper because the moment you go inside, you're a hot sweaty mess and my headaches begin. I didn't really give the outfit much thought since then, I just pulled on my trust high-waisted black jeans which are more grey now *insert sad face emoji here* and one of my favourite necklaces, a long gold chain with a chunk of black rock. It's from Claire's but I just love it. Then, without any brown shoes, I put on these boots which I've had a very long time, I think I got them from eBay and I've had to get the buckles replaces because I used to wear these all the time. They're somewhere between a hiking and ankle boot. So, that's it, that's the outfit. 





Anyway, that's that. I do ramble, don't I? 

As ever, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post. I'm thinking about following it up with some book reviews, I recently finished two books in a series which were interesting and I'm halfway through another, so, a book review will be next, most likely. 

Tiffani. x

Comments

Popular Posts