Soulmates

Source: found on tumblr 
Do you believe in soulmates? I can't say that I've ever given it much thought. It's far too optimistic for me. I believe we meet people and sometimes we fall in love but it's not instantaneous, it takes time and even then we can't always be sure. I guess that's just the pessimist in me. But I would like to believe there is such a thing as soulmates. Not a holy thing, not fate but something normal. I think that sometimes we meet people that change our lives, maybe for the good, and that is a soulmate. 
Souce: Found on tumblr 

This is the kind of thing I believe in, tumblr's got my back in this case. I think a soulmate is the person who makes you you and you will find them without even realising it. I don't believe this is something you can force or even predict because you can't predict the unpredictable (stating the obvious there Tiffani). I think the more we search for something, the further we are away from that thing.
Source: Found on tumblr 

I'm twenty-two and I've been single for the majority of my adult life, I had one serious relationship when I was in school and after that, a string of dates and flirting but not much more. Yes, I would love to be in a relationship, especially because all your friends start to settle down at this age, but I don't want to force it. I don't want to settle for something that I don't really want. I want a best friend. Someone who understands me. Somebody that I can tell anything to and not be judged. Will I find this? Who knows. I certainly don't. But I do know we often find the things we're least expecting. 

Sorry, it's been short and sweet. It'll be more interesting next time, promise. To finish, I've provided a quote from How I Met Your Mother which I think is the perfect ending for this post.
Source: Found on tumblr  

Comments

Popular Posts